Midwest 70th Anniversary Gala
Great friends, outstanding food, and live music: How else do you celebrate an anniversary in Chicago?! Join your colleagues, The Midwest Clinic Board of Directors and Staff on the evening of Friday, December 16th at the Hilton Chicago for our 70th Anniversary Gala! The event will begin with a reception at 6:30PM followed by a spectacular dinner prepared by the renowned Hilton chefs. Culminating the evening will be music by Tony Succar and his Band, showcasing prominent artists in the Latin music genre. You simply don’t want to miss this spectacular event- the perfect way to cap off your final evening at Midwest!
- Semi-Formal Attire required.
- Free shuttle service to be provided between McCormick Place/Conference Hotels and Hilton Chicago.
- Begins with a reception at 7:00 p.m. followed by Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
- Entertainment provided by Tony Succar and his Latin Tribute Band until 11:00 p.m.
- Tickets may be purchased when you register for the conference thru December 8, 2016. They are $50 each (which includes (2) drink tickets. Attendees may purchase a second ticket for a guest (does not have to be a conference registrant).
- Tables of (10) are available for $750.00. Please contact The Midwest Clinic Office for details and reservations.
- Cancellations are required no later than December 8, 2016, and must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refunds will not be issued after this date.