McCormick Place Information & Services
This page will be updated as we learn of new developments.
In May, 2010, The Midwest Clinic was pleased by the passage of a new law meant to reform labor rules and established new exhibitor rights at McCormick Place. On August 1, 2010, several important new policies were implemented. McCormick Place staff explained that the changes allow exhibitors to complete work that previously required the hiring of union labor. Detailed information about each item listed below can be found on the McCormick Place website
• Standardized Straight Time, Overtime, and Double Time Provisions for all show work completed by workers represented by the following labor unions:
• Expanded Exhibitor Rights
which allow exhibitors or their full-time employees to complete a wide range of tasks which were previously prohibited. The rights are extended to all exhibitors regardless of the size of their booth.
• Significant changes to Focus One operations including a new name (Exhibitor and Technical Services) and changes to pricing and service delivery.
• New pricing plans for banquet services, and cash sales provided by Chicago Restaurant Partners.
McCormick Place West provides important services to Midwest Clinic Exhibitors:
• Automobile and Small Utility Vehicle
(ASUV) program that allows exhibitors to deliver, unload, and reload certain exhibits, equipment, and materials without paid assistance. Download the following for more information:
1. ASUV policy
2. ASUV registration and move-in move-out information
3. ASUV valet service
• See services provided by FedEx Office
, located in McCormick Place West.
• Read more about Recycling and Sustainability
at McCormick Place West.
• To view FAQs specific to the First Time Exhibitor, click here
• Join us at McCormick Place West.