We welcome members of the music education industry to exhibit at the largest music education conference of its kind, The Midwest Clinic, International Band and Orchestra Conference. We will gather together in Chicago at one of the country’s preeminent meeting facilities, McCormick Place West
, for three thrilling days of exhibits at The 71st Annual Conference, December 20-23, 2017. Public schools, private schools, colleges, universities, educators, administrators, professional music organizations, music students and chaperons all seek to learn more about the latest products and services available to musicians in the Midwest Clinic Exhibit Hall. (read more)
VIEW THE FLOOR PLAN OF THE LARGEST EXHIBIT HALL IN MIDWEST HISTORY!
Booth locations will be confirmed after August 15, 2017.
Exhibit Set-Up Times:
Monday, December 18
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
Tuesday, December 19
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Any exhibitor who wishes to take advantage of Monday set-up hours must email the Midwest Clinic before the conference week. Please take note of the set-up hours when making travel plans, as access to the hall beyond these hours is limited.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Wednesday, December 20
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 21
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, December 22
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday, December 22
- 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 23
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Booth Space Rental Fee:
Individual booths will be 10’ wide and 10’ deep and may be purchased at the rate of $1,080 per booth. Corner booths may be purchased at the rate of $1,230 per booth. A 10% discount is being offered if you submit your contract prior to March 20 and pay in full.
2016 Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Complimentary Exhibitor Services:
- A 7” x 44” two-line booth sign listing organization name, city, state, and country, and booth number. (Must be requested on exhibit contract.)
- A listing in the conference program and mobile app of company/college name, full address, telephone, booth number(s), and website address.
- A website link from the official Midwest Clinic website.
- Exhibitors may submit clinic proposals for The Midwest Clinic program. Proposals must be submitted through The Midwest Clinic website by 5:00 p.m. (Central) on March 13, 2017. The Midwest Clinic reserves the right to select clinics, soloists, and guest conductors necessary to create a balanced program.
- Complimentary WiFi will be available in exhibitor booths during show dates.